You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 years ago|
|assets||6 years ago|
|src||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|Cargo.toml||6 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
A simple 2D game inspired by the soot yokai in Tonari ni Totoro and Spirited Away. Written pretty much only to learn some game programming in rust.
- Add background tiling.
- Wrap sprite movement at the edges.
- Add mobs.
- Add a start screen.
- Add different color candies.
- Add animations to candies.
- Decide on different behaviors for different candies.
- Add boss, dust broom.
- Polish assets.
- Break up hero and boss sprite to use animated sub-sprites.
- Implement slow down after growing.
- Implement return to size after short wait.
- Decide on whether hero should always be slowly shrinking.
- Add levels of increasing difficulty.
- Add options screen and multiple resolution.